Your login ID should contain 11 characters and is created using the following criteria:
- Your two-digit birth month (i.e. January = 01, February = 02, etc.)
- Your two-digit birth day
- The first initial of your legal first name
- The first FIVE letters of your legal LAST name
- If the above information is unique to you, the last character of your login ID will be the number "1".
Example: Mary Baxter, born on June 3, would be: 0603MBAXTE1
PLEASE BE AWARE: If someone shares your birthday and has a name similar to yours, your login ID may end in a "2".
If you're experiencing login difficulties and need to verify your login ID:
- Refer to the email you received when your person record was created.
- Ask your county training liaison to find your E-Track Login ID in your profile information.
- Ask your supervisor to find your E-Track Login ID in your profile information.
Your password is created to be the same as your login ID - In ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- If you've changed your password and have forgotten it, use the Forgot Password link to create a new password.
Need more help?