Things to remember:
E-Track delivers surveys shortly after midnight on the morning of the SESSION END DATE:
- If the entire session is being presented on the same day, the survey will be on to-do lists before the session begins.
- If the session is being presented over multiple days, surveys are delivered on the morning of the last day of the session.
- E-Track only delivers surveys to individuals with enrolled status.
It is important to both verify that all session attendees have the opportunity to provide feedback and to keep survey data meaningful by allowing only session participants to submit survey feedback. To do so, it is STRONGLY recommended that, as soon as possible on the session end date, you:
- Verify that all session attendees have a survey on their to-do list
- Apply cancelled status to last-minute cancellations so that surveys are automatically removed from to-do lists.
- Process no-shows and remove surveys from to-do lists