Populations for Inclusion (Trainee Records) in E-Track
The Criteria for Inclusion:
- Public (county and state level) agency staff responsible for direct provision, supervision, or management of child welfare services to abused/neglected/sexually abused/at-risk children and their families
- Licensed public agency foster parents
- All adoptive families who have finalized an adoption, whether through a public or private agency
- Private agency exceptions for inclusion: assessors, managed care agency staff, contract staff whose training is contractually provided by the PCSA/OCWTP
- IV-E juvenile court staff
If you do not meet one or more of these criteria, you will not have a person record in E-Track but may attend training through the Ohio Child Welfare Training Program on a space-available basis.
If you do meet one or more of these criteria but do not yet have a person record in E-Track, submit an E-Track Add Person request. As soon as your person record is created and active, you'll receive an email containing your login ID and password, along with login instructions.
Need more help?