WHEN SEARCHING FOR VIRTUAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
BE SURE to click on the Underlined Learning Title or the Read More link and read the learning overview! The learning overview may contain links to access and credit instructions, pre-training reading assignments, handouts, or other important course information.
There are currently three types of online/distance learning opportunities available to you through E-Track:
- External Web Based (indicated in the learning code by "DL1") - Completely asynchronous and accessed OUTSIDE of E-Track:
- YOU MUST click on the Underlined Learning Title or the Read More link and click on CLICK HERE for instructions on how to access and receive credit for the course. CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE THE CORRECT CREDIT FOR THE COURSE.
- Online TEDS (indicated in the learning code by "DL2") - Completely asynchronous and accessed through E-Track:
- Click on the Underlined Learning Title or the Read More link to see the course description. Read the course description and look for links to handouts or other resources.
- To enroll, from the left-side menu click on Enroll or View available dates for this Learning. You can begin taking the course immediately or place it on your to-do list to take later.
- After completing the course, click on to take the knowledge quiz. Upon successful completion of the knowledge quiz, you will receive training credit and the course will be moved from your to-do list to your training history.
- Web Conferencing - Synchronous/Held on specific dates and at specific times.
- Click on the Learning Title to see the course description. There may be a link to handouts or other resources.
- To enroll, from the left-side menu click on Enroll or View available dates for this Learning; then to the left of the desired session, click on the button.
- Connectivity information will be provided via email.
TO SEARCH FOR ALL AVAILABLE ONLINE/VIRTUAL LEARNING:
To search for a list of ALL available distance learning opportunities specific to your population:
- Click on the button
- Type DL into the Search Training field
- Click on the Local Code radio button to select
- To the right of the Classification field, click on the magnifying glass icon
- Click on the appropriate blue underlined classification to select: Caseworker, Facilitator, Foster Caregivers/Adoptive Parents, or Supervisors/Managers)
- Click on the button
Any learning opportunity that is currently available will be designated by a green [Sessions] button.