Note: The following optional functionality is intended for communication specifically tied to an individual learning event (e.g., sending participants pre-training assignments or readiness materials, sending participants post-training TOL or spaced retrieval exercises, etc.).
THIS FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE USED FOR MARKETING OR ANY OTHER NON-COURSE-SPECIFIC COMMUNICATION WITH TRAINEES.
ATTENTION OUTLOOK USERS!!
Before using this functionality, you must make sure your mail settings allow commas to be used to separate multiple message recipients.
To email session registrants/attendees:
- Log into E-Track and change your login mode to Facilitator to navigate to your Facilitator Calendar.
- Click on the Underlined Title of the session for which you wish to email participants.
- From the ATTENDEES list, click on the box to the left of each individual you wish to include in the group email.
- You're limited to no more than 50 individuals at a time. If there are more than 50 attendees, you'll have to create multiple emails.
- Select the symbol at the top of the list to automatically select everyone on the attendee list.
- Click the Status column heading to sort participants by status - making it easier to locate and select only those individuals with a particular status, such as "Enrolled" or "Complete" .
- E-Track does not currently allow facilitators to see names and emails of guest registrants. Instead, facilitators see the name of the administrative user who enrolled the guest. As such, do not include individuals with “Reserved/Enrolled” status in your group email.
- When you've finished selecting recipients, click on Email Selected (above the NAME column).
- If you get an app selection pop-up, elect to keep using the Mail app, and click OK.
- Compose and send your email.