From Administrator Main Menu:
Search for the existing session to locate the desired session.
Click in the box to the left of the Underlined Session Title to select.
From the left-side menu, under Show Me:, click on Attendees.
NOTE: The default setting is for the Session Attendee List to be sorted alphabetically by name. Click on any column heading to re-order the list.
- On the resulting Session Attendee List screen, from the left-side menu under Want To:, click on Print Session Roster.
- If the print preview/printer options screen appears, click on the x in the upper-right corner to return to the Export Options screen.
- Click in the format drop-down field and select an export format. For best results, select one of the following export options:
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPTX) – BEST OPTION if you want to type in names of guests.
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) – full-page landscape - uneditable.
- Click on the button.
- Click .
(This step will differ slightly depending on which export option you select.)
- Print or save as you would any other document.
- When you've finished printing, click to return to the Session Attendee List screen.