Whether Automatic Wait List Management is ON or OFF, you can "Drop" someone with "Enrolled" status and fill the resulting seat either with a person from the Wait List or with a new enrollment:
From the Administrator Main Menu:
- Search for an existing session.
- Check the box to the left of the Underlined Session Title.
- From the left-side menu, click on Attendees.
- Check the box to the left of the Underlined Name of the Enrolled individual you wish to drop from the session.
- From the left-side menu, click Substitute Attendee.
- Perform a person search to locate the individual you wish to enroll in the session.
- Check the box to the left of the Underlined Name.
- Click .
- Click OK .
IMPORTANT NOTE: This process does not "switch" positions; rather, the person who had been enrolled is completely dropped from the session and receives no notification. E-Track DOES send an enrollment notification to the newly-enrolled participant.